Thursday 14 January 2010

Good HP Pavilion dv8000 Battery has a good Excellent life

I ordered the HP Pavilion dv8000 Battery replacement for my DV8000 Notebook and I love it. Because when I am travelling and I don’t have access to an laptop AC adapter plug, I now have a back up battery to assist me. Now that I have two Batteries I get twice as much computer time as I did before. That is a big bonus when you are taking a class online and taking a no do-over test.! Thanks Udtek .com I love your products!! I will tell my friends to buy what they want. http://www.udtek.com/original-hp-pavilion-dv8000-battery-cells-4400mah-p-30282.html

No need to call it quits! Keep on working, playing, or watching movies for up to twice as long1with this compact, lightweight battery.

  • Use your notebook without having to plug in the laptop AC adapter
  • Store easily in your carrying case while traveling or commuting
  • Eliminate worry about running out of power when you need it
  • Warranty: one-year limited
  • Compatibility: HP Pavilion dv8000

most people don’t know notebook battery life varies depending on notebook PC model, configuration, applications, power-management settings, and features being used. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity decreases with time and usage. Factors that significantly affect battery life include its age, charge level, whether or not you’re using wireless connectivity (802.11 or Bluetooth), and the level of LCD brightness.

No comments:

Post a Comment